Thursday, July 29, 2010

Google Yourself

Okay, this wasn't the greatest way to find what people see when you google your own name. I guess it is out of curiosity that I want to know what comes up if someone types in Kevin Jarnagin. Who knows, maybe an old friend is trying to find me or perhaps a client wants to find out what they are dealing with.

Some dude is ruining my name. I go on there and type in my name only to find the first page filled with this young punk that killed a 7-month old kid. Okay, instant death penalty for that one, but he ruined my name completely. Here I am giving it a good go in this world all to have it squashed by some loser that doesn't deserve to breathe.

What an eye opener though. Can you imagine all the people in my small town of Oklahoma that are thinking about how bad this Kevin Jarnagin guy turned out? Not to mention any friends that are saying I'm glad I lost touch with that dude.

Don't ruin your name. Lesson not learned by the impostor Kevin Jarnagin.

I swear, I am the good one.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you're not living a double life. When I google my name I just find stuff about some nerdy romance writer.

iheartfootloose said...

YUCK! that stinks. i'm glad your the good one... surely they would facebook stalk you too just to see if you were the same guy?