Monday, June 14, 2010

Pity Post

It has been a while since I've updated so I am posting out of pity for you guys that love to read my blogs - both of you.

I'm finding it hard to come up with a training plan to focus my attention. I've got a race in November and I don't know what I want out of it. Same goes for my training. I want to stay fit and able to run at least a half-marathon at the drop of a hat, and I want to run it good.

My knee is giving me some fits still, which complicates the entire training program, if I had one.

It looks like my travel schedule keeps mounting. There is a possibility of me jetting off to Mexico in a few weeks. Now that is what I'm talking about. The only bad thing about it is my family won't be with me. It is a work trip.

That is all that is going on at this point. I'll keep you posted on upcoming events an thoughts that roam through the mind.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We appreciate it - even if it is a pity post.

iheartfootloose said...

what she said ;-)

i was having withdrawals! cant wait for this weekend! havent heard from JB yet though...