Wednesday, June 2, 2010

9 Years

Nine years ago I married my unbelievably talented wife. I honestly can't believe that it has been 9 years. It has flown by, and I look forward to the next 9 years of marriage with Julie. She has taught me so much about life and myself that I never knew existed.

She is a true inspiration to my family and is a great example our son. He is blessed to have a mom as great as her.

If I had to pick one definitive truth she has taught me is that sometimes you have to let a dream go for it to come around full circle. Julie gave up her dream of writing about a year and a half ago because she felt that God didn't want her pursuing it at the time. Little did she or I know that he would work to bring her back around to writing and becoming a published author. She never gave up on her dreams, and I will never give up on the girl from Hollis, Oklahoma.

Thank you Julie for tolerating my shortcomings and supporting my silly whims that often lead to a life lesson.

P.S. You're Hot babe.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're going to make me cry. Love you!

iheartfootloose said...

awwww... how sweet!
Ez and I are honored to be your friends and to have known you since Fall 2001... (that will be our 9 year friendship anniversary ;-) )
love you guys!