Monday, April 26, 2010

Marathon Finisher!

How about that. I finished the marathon in the time that I had predicted before I started training. Four hours on the nose. It was an unbelievable experience. I think it was more rewarding than I would ever imagine. The family was there to support me and that helped push me through the end.

It is hard to think that I traveled 26.2 miles and I can still wake up and workout in the morning for an hour. I really don't feel sore today. I thought that I wouldn't be able to move, but the body is an amazing machine.

I got to see a bunch of friends at the end of the race, which was thrilling. But, the most important thing was hugging my boy and my beautiful wife at the end. I love this life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm so proud of you! You're a rockstar!