Monday, April 19, 2010

You Know!

When you know, you know. Yesterday affirmed what I've been training for. I am ready to run, literally like I've never run before. This is the week when taking it easy to prevent injury is at an all time high. It is the week when all my stress should fly out the window, but what kind of life would that be?

I am taking some clients out hunting and with any luck we will have birds on the ground tomorrow night. That would take a bunch of stress of me for sure.

My body is ready to go. It is ready to capture the end goal and seize the day. During my run yesterday I flew threw the 3 miles without falter or pains. The body is truly an amazing instrument. I am thrilled that God gave this body to me and hopefully I will do him and 2009 proud.

In no way am I to be taken off the course. Whatever the case may be I will finish the task at hand.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe it's already here! I'll be cheering you on at the finish line!

iheartfootloose said...

Goooood Luck! you are going to do awesome! even if you listen to the last song it doesnt matter! you cross the finish line period and that is the accomplishment!