Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Now What?

So, I've finished up the marathon and now I am sitting here thinking about the next step. Where do I go from here? I believe I am going to set goals that will enhance my time for the marathon. I think it is doable, but it will take more time and a harder work ethic.

Okay, I've got the work ethic, but time becomes an issue. I really want to spend time with my family. I already do, but everyone knows that more time is good time.

One thing that I was disappointed in my training process was my effort during the long runs. I feel that I could have gone stronger, but it was my first marathon. So really if I think about it long enough I did great for the first time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We'll support you, and J will see his daddy working hard to reach his goals.