Tuesday, December 4, 2012

FoxPro Spitfire

Okay, all calls are not created equal. I've had quite a few calls, but none compare to what FoxPro has done with their calls. Get this, I don't even own one - yet.

I've been out with a great friend of mine three times now, calling coyotes and he owns a FoxPro Spitfire. I can honestly say it was a great investment on his part. He owns one because a few hunts he's been on used the Spitfire.

I would say it calls in three to one yotes per set. I have no idea if it is the quality of sounds produced or it is just the speakers, but FoxPro makes the best predator calls on the market.

Well, I've ordered a Fury2 from the great folks at FoxPro. I can't wait to get my hands on the Fury2. The first stop for the Fury2 will be to Hollis, Okla. I have a coyote problem that needs to be taken care of, and the Fury2 is right for the job.

It comes with 100 preset calls and more features than I can type out.

No comments: