Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Essentials for Every Man

I can remember throughout my life and the men that influenced who I am today. Each of them had their own way about them, but each of them had a few common threads. There are few things in this world that I could say every man needs to have. These men possessed each item listed below. Here are a few thoughts that are must for dudes everywhere.

1) Knife - This is a must for any guy out there. There is nothing like a good blade that can cut through anything. Whether it is duct tape or opening boxes, a good knife should be at the top of any list. I carry a Katz knife and it is possibly the finest knife I've every owned.

 2) Hammer - A quality hammer can fix anything. Just ask the countless houses built that provide shelter. It can serve as a spider killer and it even helps you when you make mistakes, pulling out the crooked nails hammered.

 3) Cologne - There isn't a man out there that doesn't deserve this. Typically, this is picked out by number 4, but I encourage all men to pick out there own scent. A little input is welcomed, but you've got to be your own cat.

 4) Good Woman - This is the most important. My granddads and dad had the support and care of great women. Without these women nothing would get done around the house. Never underestimate the value of a good woman.

 5) One good Shirt - I love this one. I have one shirt that I can relax in to my fullest. It is tattered and beaten up through years of use, but the stains on it mean something and the soft feel is relaxing. Keep these in mind and you are on the way to mandom. If you don't have these France is calling.

No comments: