Thursday, October 4, 2012

What's in a Name?

Okay, here it goes. I am going to consciously make an effort to blog nearly everyday. I am switching directions a bit. This is going to become an outlet for hunting and fishing. The views I express are my own and are no way a reflection of the companies that I represent. You should expect some product reviews and tips to incorporate on your next adventure. My current two followers should love this. I will also let you in on some adventures that I take and life as I know it. First off, the name "Weathered Road Outdoors." Where does it come from? I run the roads ragged whether it is headed to hunt, fish, marathon training or work. My wife can attest to this fact. There are so many things in this world worth doing, and I aim to do as much and experience as much as possible. There is nothing in life worth missing, and if it is a weathered road you must take to get there, even better. Oklahoma bow season has kicked up, but this season seems a bit different. We have a new lease that sprawls approximately 4 miles of ground. This makes it hard locating deer, but I don't think you can go wrong in Southwest Oklahoma. Deer appear out of nowhere, and they seem to get larger every year. I have a bunch of new products I am using this year. Once I have a proper chance to use them I will let you know how they are working. I've seen a bunch of product reviews out there that simply don't matter. They take them out the first time and make a judgement call from one-time use. Simply pointless if you ask me. Products and tips from this blog will be thoroughly tested based upon seasons of use. If you are lucky you might even get a few videos out of this deal. KJ

1 comment:

Julie Jarnagin said...

So glad you're blogging again! It looks great!