Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Night, Night Boys

Well, the picture below says it all. This is exactly what the hunting was like. Although I am sure I've experienced it before, the hunting has been unusually slow this time of the year. Most of the bucks have been holding steadily on the night moves.

Most of the time they are moving pretty good throughout the day this time of the year. It is pretty stunning when I flip through the trail cam pics and only see night movement.

I've been using the Hunter Safety System Pro Series for about three years. Let me just say, it has been a lifesaver. There aren't many products that I can really promote for the benefit for the whole family, but this is it. My wife loves the fact that every time I am climbing up in a tree I have mine clung tight to the tree.

It has seat belt - like straps that attaches to your legs and one, single strap in the front. Another great feature of the Pro Series is its two front chest pockets and binocular straps that keeps binos nearby.

I can't promote this product enough. Keep yourself safe when climbing trees and shooting big critters. One helpful hint that can really help with your climbing efforts is equipping the Pro Series with heavier duty carabiner clips.


2 comments:

Julie Jarnagin said...

Did you eat the less than perfect caesar salad?

Unknown said...

Yes, and it was not a good choice.