Thursday, March 25, 2010

Daylight Donuts!

SO the new Daylight Donuts opened up in Norman, and to say the least I am pretty excited. It is on my way to work and two of the college guys came into the office sporting a couple of goodies from the new spot. They said it was "Starbucks" nice, fully outfitted with leather couches and everything. It's about tim someone opened a donut shop that you can hang out in and chat. That's the way it should be.

I am noticing a bunch of weight loss from getting off of lifting weights. I like the change, but am worried I will lose everything that I gained from weight lifting. I was never a big weight lifter in high school. I like to lift with my legs because that was what was always the strongest on my body, but now I am lifting much more upper body. It seems to be working. I am seeing more definition and strength built.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mmmmm. I could go for a powdered, jelly donut and a big cup of coffee right now.

iheartfootloose said...

we went there this AM... pretty good!