Thursday, February 4, 2010

New Findings

So I have been by myself with Jett for the past week and I have come upon some very interesting facts of my life.

1) One of these days he will appreciate me.
2) Dinner is more exciting with a 1.5 year old!
3) How on God's Green Earth do single or stay-at-home moms do it?
4) No matter how hard I try I am not mom.
5) The house...in shambles.
6) The house...will stay in shambles until mom is back.
7) My eating, not so great when Julie is gone. Neither is Jetts.
8) Number one goal when feeding Jett, find anything, anything at all that he will eat.
9) I've got the best mother-in-law.
10) Jett thinks I'm a loon.
11) In a war against macaroni n' cheese and cookies, cookies always wins.
12) Sleep is underrated.
13) Bath time is more fun when it is in the big bath tub.
14) Bedtime can't come soon enough.
15) If there was a world without mom's it would be called damnation.

No comments: