Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Peace

I am finding peace throughout my days. My chest is feeling much better and I am a bit less emotional. I know it is odd for a guy to discuss his emotions, but it would be crazy to keep them all inside. I try to be strong for my family and the rock they need, but sometimes it is okay to let your fences down.

My mom asked me if I would like my grandfather's bomber jacket that he received as a gift last year. I feel weird latching on to it, but I would love to have something of his to be able to wear and remember him by. I understand the importance of memories and photos, but sometimes you need something to hold.

I've missed church for the past month it seems and it is really nagging at me. I will be there this week. I love hunting and all, but God has me on this earth to witness and I don't feel like I have been doing my part, sorry about that God. I will do better.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. I'm sure there will be bad days and good days, but we'll get through them together. Love ya'.