Monday, November 2, 2009

Long List of Goodbyes

The grieving process has taken its toll on my body. I really feel drained and my chest has been hurting more when I get stressed out. It is hard to say goodbye to the ones you love. But, if you think back to the great times that you've had with them it takes away a bit of the sadness.

I've been coping with it pretty good I guess. My wife has been great throughout the whole ordeal. It was a whirlwind adventure trying to wrangle a one-year old tornado while on an airplane, but we managed just fine. My wife is so great. She does all the heavy down and dirty work.

I went out hunting a few days this weekend and shot a few does. Nothing major, but I love getting out and connecting with the outdoors. There is just something about being able to breathe the fresh air and not have the buzz of traffic or the ringing cell phone going off every five seconds.

I really can't wait till my son gets to enjoy the same thing I do.

No comments: