Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Hardest Part

I have found the most difficult part of marathon training is the weeks leading up to the marathon. My motivation to run has nearly dropped off the face of the earth. I think it is because I finished up my big 20 mile run and mentally I checked out after I completed the feat. I think this is normal when tapering off before a big race.

In other news, I think life is going pretty great at this point. I've got a healthy family and we are all enjoying the times. Julie is back into her writing thing again, which is good for her. She is very talented and has the drive to complete anything she puts her mind to.

We are having issues with Jett eating right now, but he is a bit spoiled. Once he understands fully what we expect out of his eating habits it will be a whole new ball game. I won't stand for a picky eater. Honestly, I don't think there is much worse than that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Like I said yesterday, we would be so much stricter if he wasn't so darn cute.