Monday, October 19, 2009

Blog 2 - Keep Going

I honestly don't know how I am going to do this? The news just keeps getting worse. I pray fervently for God's mercy. My dad and mom just told me that my grandfather and uncle ay not make it through the week. But you know what, they both are fighters and keep going no matter what happens.

I also seem to think maybe my grandfather was waiting to go with my uncle? My grandfather battled through cancer once and didn't take any chemo or radiation and then it came back at this time. God does work in mysterious ways if you think about it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry your going through this. I love you.

Unknown said...

I am really sorry to heard your situation. Cancer begins in your cells, which are the building blocks of your body. Normally, your body forms new cells as you need them, replacing old cells that die. Sometimes this process goes wrong. New cells grow even when you don't need them, and old cells don't die when they should. These extra cells can form a mass called a tumor. Tumors can be benign or malignant. Benign tumors aren't cancer while malignant ones are. Cells from malignant tumors can invade nearby tissues. They can also break away and spread to other parts of the body.

Take care!
gingko